1. Thanks for the offer to share! I’ve got a few posts about life in China during the initial epidemic. Here’s my latest blog post about how writers can use a simple pair of dumbbells to keep sane during quarantine craziness –> https://dariusmarley.wordpress.com/2020/03/19/heres-my-at-home-dumbbell-workout-for-urban-hermits-hint-its-perfect-for-pandemics/

2. schrisman87 says:

Hysteria has set in. I didn’t know this house could get any smaller. Quarantine? That only happens in foreign countries. NOT California. Is this how the purge started? I should probably re-watch that movie. The kids are yelling and the damn dog won’t stop barking. The husband went out for milk and a pack of smokes HOURS ago. It looks like I’m gonna have to eat the pigs. I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this. They are supposed to be pets. They are a bit older and won’t be very tender. But now we’re in survival mode. My alcohol supply is running low. Did I just hear one of my kids COUGH? Is this how it ends? Hysteria has set in.
    -The Great Quarantine of 2020, Day 2.

Great little piece!!! Stay safe and strong!! ❤️

3. Avery MacNab says:

My Dad is actually town manager, and this pandemic has just been really hard on him. I am very aware that many families have it worse, but it’s still just difficult. My dad has been on white house calls, conference calls, meetings, emails, texts, whatever, non stop. He’s barely sleeping and barely eating. Just like during the fires. I just wish I could take some of the weight off of him. As I am writing this I can literally hear him downstairs angry typing and simultaneously on the phone. Again, I am aware we are not at all the victims in this outbreak. It’s just hard. It’s hard on everyone! Hope everyone is doing well<3 Avery

Respect to your dad… stay well!!! ✊🏽☮️

4. Skyler T Herring says:

I actually work in a Safeway and when it all first happened, before I even found out people were panicking about this whole thing. I just remember being at a check stand and just noticing how much toilet paper each person was buying and how empty all a sudden the store got. I am glad I was able to pick up some of the essentials myself but it has been crazy the whole last week in grocery stores. also interesting to see how people truly act in a state of emergency so to say.

5. Rizzie Vermont says:

Amid this craziness, my dog was licking her butt. We told her to stop and thought nothing of it at first. Then I was giving her a bath and realized she had a big swollen wound. So during all the coronavirus craziness we had to take her to the vet. Turns out it was a swollen anal gland. Which I had never heard of before until a few days prior when my friend charlie told me her pup had one. Weird coincidence. Anyways, now we’ve been calling it her butt problem and making lots of butt jokes lol. Shitty situation as a whole and for my pup, but the jokes have been easing some of the tension. Oh and the new norm is Maja and I alternating between reading funny coronavirus memes to each other. I think humor is the best medicine to get us all through this ridiculous time.