1. Allison Haney says:

Taking the time to view my life from another perspective if what helps me regain my focus. I become calmer too, knowing that I’m on the right path of growth.

2. Grisha Driscoll says:

Stay hydrated, get some sleep, remember to eat breakfast and brush your teeth. Your mental health is easier to manage when you take care of yourself physically, fall into a routine to keep your body moving. Don’t get stagnant…

3. Begin honest with yourself, working out, and accomplishing at least 1 small thing a day are steps in the right direction towards better mental health.

Liked by 2 people

4. Rory Parsons says:

Focusing on becoming a better version of yourself while making sure to not overly stress about being perfect is the key to strong mental health.

5. jasonrholtz says:

Learn to accept and appreciate the situations life gives us rather than judge the hand dealt. Our only real control in life is how we react.

Liked by 2 people

6. jackmillerr says:

“Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference”(Niebuhr). If I can stay focused, I at least stay busy. An idle mind is never a good thing.

Liked by 2 people

7. Taylor Martindale says:

I agree with Jack, “An idle mind is never a good thing.” Routine is important, even the little things like making the bed when you wake up. It gives a feeling of accomplishment at the start of your day.

8. leylacraven says:

Sometimes my anxiety will prevent me from sharing my troubles with others out of fear of burdening them, when I really just need somebody to talk to. I find it extremely important to talk to someone when I am feeling overwhelmed or upset, because keeping these feelings bottled up for too long has led to bad outcomes for me. I always listen to others when they need it, I have to remember that the people I love are willing to do the same for me. It’s okay to not be okay and it’s okay to ask for help.

Liked by 2 people

9. Emma Di Coio says:

Be sure to stay aware of how you are feeling as you go about your day. A lot of the time I find myself so focused on the tasks at hand I forget to check in on myself. Being aware of how you are feeling will help with your self awareness, mental health and over all will help with collecting your thoughts.

10. William Duffield says:

I find myself often doing what I can to make others happy, while not thinking or doing what makes me happy or feel good about myself, so I have to remind myself to do something that I enjoy just so that I can feel that joy.