ENGLISH 1A – 7PM

7-8pm….

Let’s talk about everything…. Foreman, the last paper, how you’re doing with everything.

Let’s exchange ideas, and empower, not just cite and overvalue what supposedly opposes us.

ASSIGNMENT: Keep reading Foreman, and start developing your idea for the final paper. I will email you more specifics on it soon. Just note, you will be asked to display strength in your ideas and a thorough explanation. If you know your own idea, the page requirement won’t matter.

1. kaylinromo says:

Tonights page: What would someone learn about me, if I were to write a book?? What would “Romo” leave the reader thinking about?

How can you incorporate that same idea into the final essay? Love that!!!

1. kaylinromo says:

Didn’t think about going that direction with the final essay but I actually think that’ll be a really good idea! Definitely going to do some comparing between myself and the 3 authors and see what I can give out to a reader, that Sedaris, Irby, and Foreman didn’t incorporate in their books.

Waiting…………….

3. For tonight’s page, write, write, write.

So… why not 200 words like I said? Why don’t you “write, write, write” like you say? Love ya Consuelo, but I gotta push back…

1. I feel you, 200 words here?
        or email? Sorry I got a crying distraction over here.

I feel you sis… here, or email if you need. RESPECT.

Y’all are a bit slow tonight… I’m begging to raise your grade, and no one’s biting… makes me sad.

Have a good night, fam… will email you all tomorrow. PEACE —

Liked by 3 people

6. Good night ya’ll my crying child isn’t having it anymore.

Liked by 3 people

You’re an awesome mama. We’ll talk soon.. PEACE.

7. claudia alvarez says:

For tonight’s page, something I have been keeping in my notes is reminiscing about how and what I did this year to be a better version of myself. Something else that I have on my notes is my New Year resolutions. I’m not too big on the whole idea of new years resolutions but I definitely like to set goals for myself both mentally and physically. This year has been crazy but I definitely learned about myself even more. I took more to be with my family and because of them I am this person today.

Liked by 2 people

8. For tonights page, think more about writing on writing. Think about how i can incorporate my challenges into this final essay, and how theses lessons can intertwine with the three books. Also look more into the metaphors in the final book

9. kaylinromo says:

Good night every one!

10. beysaira abundiz says:

For tonight’s page I will finish reading the book and make my outline to started planning my final paper. I need to find the mean point of my paper and started writing to turn it in on the final date. I want to talk about how running is not the main point of this book he loves running and it help to get a better like but just because it have a cover saying running it doesn’t mean all the book is about running. “It’s funny how things work out. I used to be obsessed with mileage and PR’s; now I’m focused on enjoying myself and using running to live a better life.” It’s like they all had struggles and they found ways to overcome them and look on the brighter side and take it far and make it work. He said that at first his priorities was running but it has changed now he still loves it but that’s not his priority now. I need to connected my idea with the story and compared my life with his and write was on my mind and don’t overthink it so much and just write everything at that moment. Tom is a person that was to show you that anything is possible you just need to set your mind to it.

Liked by 2 people